It can be hard to shop for your partner and find something unique, fun, sexy because let's be honest the last place we want things to get boring is in the bedroom. So I came up with a quick list of sexy gifts to get your partner in no particular order.
1. Jewelry is always a win. BUT how about bangles with a twist?These stylish stackable bangles turn into handcuffs. They are available at unboundbabes.com
2. We know every sexy night starts with some candles and play time often starts with a massage so why not get something that can do both. Massage Candle from lelo.com is made with soy wax and essential oils and can be used as massage oil once it melts and they look so pretty too.
3. Boudoir Sessions can be done as a surprise and the images given to your partner as a gift or you can schedule a couples session. My couples sessions are always intimate and fun plus you get these great images of the two of you. Ask me for more details
4. If you have done a boudoir session in the past or have sexy selfies (be honest) then consider making a photo gift. Have a Tie with a twist made by adding a sexy photo of you to the underside. You can get these custom made at The Peek-a-Boo Tie Shop on Etsy.com
5. Partner play is a great way to spice up your relationship or help you stay connected if you happen to be in a long distant relationship. A Remote Control Vibrator can be just the thing and there are many great toys out there to try. We-Vibe from lovehoney.com is a great option.